- 2000/2001 Rookie of the Year
- 2005 Broker License Earned
- 2011 RE/MAX METRO ATLANTA Top 5 Agent
- 2012 Phoenix Award from Atlanta Board Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- 2013 RE/MAX METRO ATLANTA Top 5 Agent
- 2015 Top Team for number and volume of transactions: RE/MAX Metro Atlanta
- 2016 Top 10% Team, Volume and Units, Atlanta Realtors Association
- 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 RE/MAX 100% Club Earner
"Committed to Your Quality of Life...For Life!"
This statement embodies Jim's approach to his real estate practice. The commitment to serve his clients' needs and improve their quality of life today and into the future. Jim's focus is on building lasting relationships with each of his clients while working together to accomplish their goals. Whether the need is for real estate or the best dentist in town Jim has the relationships to provide full concierge services to his clients.
Word of Mouth:
Success for Jim has come from those who know him best. Over 90% of Jim's business comes directly from referrals or past client relationships.
RE/MAX Metro Atlanta Cityside is located in the former Golden Key mansion (National Honors Society) in Historic Druid Hills. "The Big House" is lovingly restored and now houses our knowledgeable and excellent support staff with over 30 years of experience.
- Walk-able Communities, Historic Homes & Neighborhoods, Conservation/ Sustainable & Green Building Practices
- Intown Atlanta Real Estate Markets: Downtown, Midtown, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Chastain Park, Druid Hills, Morningside, Virginia Highland, Poncey-Highland, Inman Park, Candler Park, Lake Clair, Decatur, Oakhurst, Reynoldstown, Edgewood, Kirkwood, Grant Park, Ormewood Park, East Atlanta
- Metro Atlanta Real Estate Markets: Alpharetta, Milton, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Vinings and Tucker
- Realtor, 2006 – present, RE/MAX Metro
- Realtor, 2000 – 2006, Coldwell Banker
- IT Services, 1993-2000, Arthur Andersen
- Neighborhood association president,
- chair of master plan committee, land use committee, 2002-present
- Fundraising & Cycling for a cause
- Eastern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science, Logistics & Marketing, ΔΣΦ
- Professional: walk-able neighborhoods, historic preservation, urban renewal, conservation and sustainable living
- Personal: biking, fitness, home projects, gardening, travel, arts & culture
When you are READY TO MOVE…
Jim is an agent who has been listing and selling homes in the communities where he lives, eats, plays, volunteers and works 100% for you and your needs.